Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Random Thoughts Part II

Indian blanket wildflower in our yard


Always pursue your dreams, let nothing dissuade you from your goals. Even if you fail, what you learn will be the gold in your life.

*******

"They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 40:31

*****

I will run and grow weary and I shall be a happy man among eagles.

*******

I look at my right leg and see my foot is missing and still have trouble believing what has happened to me, what I have done, the why of it all. I have to remember I am still here among friends, and I will run again. The golden rule is exposed for the one truth that it is. Thanks to everyone who made this possible and especially for the understanding and love of my wife Jennifer.

*******

My mom said I ran before I walked.
I love that.

*******

My dad said I had beautiful hands...this is one of the nicest things anyone ever said to me.

*******

The way to do is to be.
Lao tzu




No comments:

Post a Comment