Monday, July 29, 2013

Boston Marathon 2013

Today I will begin my posts on this year's Boston Marathon. It has taken a long time to write because once I arrived at the point the race ended it seemed I could not go on.

I found my voice after posting Kelly Luckett's race story here. I still feel I have left out large portions of my own story - so much happened in so short of time. I think of that day every day. It seems more real in memory then it did in reality.

There will be 6 or 7 posts in this series, beginning today and posted every Monday at 2:49 pm until they have ended.

I dedicate my story to Krystle, to Martin, to Lu, to Sean, and to the victims of the bombings and their families who have walked through the very fires of hell. We think and pray for you always, and know we stand with you every day.

In our hearts, in our minds, yes, in our souls we stand BostonStrong.

Photo by Kimberly Gulko



No comments:

Post a Comment